Good practice standards for fundraising
The Guidelines for Charitable Organisations on Fundraising from the Public provide Irish charities with good practice standards for fundraising. The Guidelines were issued by the Charities Regulator pursuant to section 14(1) (i) of the Charities Act 2009, to encourage and facilitate the better administration and management of charitable organisations (charities).
The Guidelines aim to:
- improve the way charities in Ireland raise their funds
- promote accountability and transparency among charities
- provide clarity and assurances to donors about the organisations they support.
Brighter Communities Worldwide commits to doing this by:
- maintaining good fundraising practice
- providing high levels of accountability and transparency to our donors and prospective donors from the public
- provide clarity and assurances to you about how we spend your money.
Brighter Communities Worldwide conducts an annual review of its compliance with the Guidelines for Charitable Organisations on Fundraising from the Public.
We are members of the Charities Institute Ireland and we operate our fundraising programme to the Triple Lock Standard. This means we demonstrate openness, transparency and integrity to our beneficiaries and donors and comply with best practice in governance and transparency.
- Read about our current fundraising activities in our most recent annual report
- Read our Donor Charter for Fundraising
- Get in touch with us; read our Complaints and feedback procedure for fundraising
- Download the full Guidelines for Charitable Organisations on Fundraising from the Public
- Charities Institute Ireland
- Download ourStatement of Compliance
- Read our Read our Privacy Statement